[T3] Need a throttle cable for a notch

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Jun 24 03:53:58 PDT 2014

On 23 Jun 2014 at 22:44, J L Stamey wrote:

> Yeah, I made it home Keith, barely. Now I need a quality replacement? You
> know any know suppliers of good T3 throt cables? ISP west my best bet? AND
> are notch, fast, and sqbk, the same cable or is there a length diff?

There are several different cables, but they only depend on your
carb/FI setup. So tell us what setup you have and we may be able to
recommend something. I have a couple versions in stock.

You should also look to where your old cable broke. There may be
something sharp there that frayed it, because if everything around
the cable is in nice condition, the cables themselves tend to last
forever, unless they are abused.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org