[T3] Need a throttle cable for a notch

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 20:33:29 PDT 2014

In a message dated 6/23/2014 10:44:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jlstamey at gmail.com writes:

Now I need a quality replacement? You know any know  suppliers
 of good T3 throttle cables? ISP west my best bet? AND are  notch,
 fast, and sqbk, the same cable or is there a length  diff?

The cables are the same between the body styles, but there are  differences
between single carb, dual carb, and FI. I only say that, as FI  cars use a
2610mm long cable ( part number 311 721 555F for 68 on), and dual  carb cars
use a 2670mm long cable (311 721 555G for 66 and 67).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction