[T3] "Official" Thread for 2014 Invasion Stories, Pictures, and Videos.

topnotch at nycap.rr.com topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 20:13:34 PDT 2014

Well now That I have a few minutes to email I want to thank Dave Pallo
and everyone who helped put the 14 invasion together!  What a Blast!
most folks dont know about all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on to pull this off
but wow, it couldnt have turned out better!  I look so forward to this everytime it happens,
Brian, you really Started something awesome here and it just keeps getting better.

coming out of the hotel Saturday morning and seeing all those Type 3's lined up in the Hotel parking lot I just couldnt help think, what a great looking "Tail end of the bell curve"

Already thinking of 16, wherever that may be....

KEith