[T3] "Official" Thread for 2014 Invasion Stories, Pictures, and Videos.

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 21:21:47 PDT 2014

Thank you Keith! The host still gets to have just as much fun as everybody
else does, too!

I did want to pass along a couple things I noticed this past weekend:

-          As I was leading a caravan of 19 T3's, 90 miles down to Watkins
Glen -  I kept looking back in my trucks big side view mirror to see who was
still behind me and who needed to catch up - I could always tell where the
T3's were, because our T3's are cars of color and chrome! Not like todays
silver, black, or white cars. Our cars are all colors and chrome!

-          Secondly, we too had a good share of first time Invaders. You
know how you attend VW shows and you are one of the few, if not the only T3.
Some people don't remember ever seeing T3's before. People ask you what it
is, and why you chose to own an unusual car like this. Then you attend an
Invasion and realize there are many more of us out there who share the same
admiration for these T3's just like you! People who can't stop talking about
our rides, as we are SO proud to own and drive one. We are in awe that so
many of our T3's are all together in the same spot. We are not so alone
after all!

Thank you all again for those who could attend, and thank you for your
praise and kind words. We really enjoyed hosting an Invasion, and we were
rewarded with meeting more great people and their rides!

Start your planning now for 2016. Really!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY