[T3] "Official" Thread for 2014 Invasion Stories, Pictures, and Videos.

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 21:24:41 PDT 2014

To the 20 Invaders who drove the laps at Watkins Glen;

As I exited the track - I collected everyone's entrance ticket half (they
tear away a section to enter, and hand you back this half).

I did manage to distribute all but 3 of these souvenirs to the drivers, but
I don't know who these remaining 3 tickets go to.

If you drove the laps - and you did not get your entrance ticket from me -
please email me offline with your address and I will gladly mail your ticket
to you.

rdavid at rochester.rr.com

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood