[T3] "Official" Thread for 2014 Invasion Stories, Pictures, and Videos.

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 19:33:34 PDT 2014

People have been asking what sold for what with our silent auction, so here
ya go:

Front flex hoses, disc brakes - $10

"Peeps" matchbox size variant panel - $20

Jaranson's custom artwork of your T3 - $60

Late model clock - $15

T3 squareback tee - $15

Custom denim front seat covers - $25

'72-on caliper fittings - 2 sets @ $5 each

UK Memorabilia tee w/plaque, XL - $30, M - $5

LH inner tie rod end - $11

German flag - $10

DS Albeit mirror - $25

NOS oil screen - $5

OE AM Radio - $15

Many Invasion buttons w/ logo @ $2 each

The final number we raised for the Rochester Ronald McDonald house was
$525!!!

This total came from the silent auction items, Johns logo imprinted tee
shirts, and much to my surprise - John and I had several Invaders come up to
us and hand us additional money to add to the total fund raised. John and I
were VERY impressed - thank you all so much!

I also want to thank John Jaranson for his work in yet another Invasion. We
all see his artwork & logo design, his website, his tech sessions, his
Invasion tee shirts, and the trophy's he provides. John also provides a lot
of behind the scenes help and needed support in running these Invasions that
people don't see. Thank you, John!

And many Thanx also go out to Keith Park for his help & front end tech
session & carb sync session, to Jim Adney for his FI tech session & very fun
mechanics game & for volunteering to help all of us out over the weekend
solving our car issues, to Glen Fafara for his megasquirt tech session, and
to Gary Forsmo for our ID buttons.  Volunteers like these really help make
these Invasions as fun as they are!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY