[T3] Fwd: Need a throttle cable for a notch

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 16:24:42 PDT 2014

>What is the "crimper" tool used on that one end Max?
>think harbor freight >has it?
>or is it a specialty store item?

You can buy a "crimper" for ... the official name is Nicopress  here
<http://www.nicopress.com/>  fittings.

But any Marine Supply house like West Marine, Bosun Supplies, etc., will
have bulk wire rope and the fittings in the correct size.

I've found that if I walk in, ask them to make up "X" number of "X"
lengths, buy the Nicropress fittings and the wire rope, they will make up
the lengths I need and there's N/C for using their compression tool.

The tool is nice to own ... but pricey.  About $300.00.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)