[T3] It's not a bug!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jun 25 08:38:09 PDT 2014

If I had gone to the invasion last week I could of asked this question.
Maybe this is a southern US thing not sure but does anybody else have to
deal with this. I had to get something for Clementine yesterday at a part
store( dot 5 brake fluid because I messed up when I put the new brake light
switches in) and the person said oh it's for that bug. I kindly said no it's
not a bug it's a fastback and left it at that. This has happens a good bit
over the 42 years my family had had it. I know it's an uncommon car and a
lot of people don't know what it is but sometimes it's people who do. It
just strikes a nerve with me. I don't call your Chevy Impala a Nova or your
Ford Mustang an LTD or your Plymouth Road Runner a Valiant. Just a pet peeve
with me I know I have issues LOL.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT

71 STD. Beetle