[T3] Marigold's story

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jun 27 09:00:44 PDT 2014

On 27 Jun 2014 at 8:31, Brian Fye wrote:

> Jim, have her switch back to w8ac plugs and I will bet the hard start issue
> will all but go away.

There were several generations of the Bosch Platinum plugs. I know
that some people have had problems with some of them, but my cars all
run flawlessly on them. I don't think Marigold's problems are SP
problems, but I'll keep that in mind. I have plenty of W8ACs if
that's what she needs. I just sent her a rebuilt AAR and a priming
kit. Together, I expect those to clear up the cold start problem, but
Sarah will be able to tell us by next week. They should arrive today
and she should be able to install them over the weekend.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org