[T3] Marigold's story

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Fri Jun 27 08:31:21 PDT 2014

Jim, have her switch back to w8ac plugs and I will bet the hard start issue
will all but go away.

Everyone else:  it is amazing how all but the first invasion had a car show
up running poorly and left running much better on the stock EFI.  Truly
Keith, Jim and Russ (still miss him) can have a rat's nest running in 3
days!