[T3] It's not a bug!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Jun 27 18:25:58 PDT 2014

"when I talk to those regular people who thinks a type 3 is a form of
diabetes"
I just spit stuff on my screen Dennis!! litterally laughing out loud!
Thanks man!

happy friday to all, happy Transformers day TOO!

Glad I could be of use.  My wife is an RN for hospice so I ask her medical
question all the time.  One time one of those commercials for prescription
drugs came on and it was for treating type 2 diabetes.  I asked type 2
diabetes?  Is that for hippies who eat too many doughnuts in there old 23
window?  She was not impressed.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle