[T3] It's not a bug!

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:37:54 PDT 2014

"when I talk to those regular people who thinks a type 3 is a form of
diabetes"
I just spit stuff on my screen Dennis!! litterally laughing out loud!
Thanks man!

happy friday to all, happy Transformers day TOO!

Subject: Re: [T3] It's not a bug!

Yea when I talk to those regular people who thinks a type 3 is a form of
diabetes and I start telling them about the others besides my fastback and
start to describe a notch.  I just tell them it looks like mine except the
back looks like an shrunk down early 50s American car.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)