[T3] Marigold's story

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 29 18:59:51 PDT 2014

Very true, most people have not idea how well these cars SHOULD perform,
Dragging that heavy load 100 miles yesterday with only 65HP and still
keeping up to 70 most of the time really shows what 65HP will really do,
actually.... at 3500RPM its more like 55HP.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"