[T3] Subject: Re: AAR Adjustment?

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:32:04 PDT 2014

Our cars were meant to be "throw away" cars. VW maybe intended them to last
5,7 maybe 10 years MAX... Max. lol
In the 60's VWAG would've never thought we'd still be driving T1's T2's and
T3s 45-50 and even 60 years later.
I'm sure any VWAG official, Ferdinand Piech, etc, etc, have a smile from
ear to ear when they see a vintage vdub going down the road. Enjoy them
while they last!!!
:)