[T3] more questions on The Baroness

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:14:44 PDT 2014

Hi guys,
I was just talking to my bf's coworker, who happens to be a VW nut.  He
told me some interesting stuff.

He says that if it is the camshaft, it may have been caused by a bad rebore
of the case.  So, the case would have to be sent out and rebored again.  He
thinks it would be better to buy a new block, instead of fixing what's in
there.  What do you guys think about that?

We haven't taken the engine out yet.  I need a place to stash The Baroness
for a month while Lloyd works on the engine in my garage.

Lori & The Baroness, '71 SB Automatic carbs

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."