[T3] Fwd: Need a throttle cable for a notch

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 06:48:14 PDT 2014

Jim,
Thanks for your response. You too Keith! And whoever else may have
responded.
Shes a 68 german delivery notch. So most likely had dual solexes when she
was born. She now runs dual Weber ICT's. I can pull out all the cable
halves, tape them together and measure them, then do a inch to MM
conversion online. Maybe i'll get back to the list with said measurement.
I've had the car 6 years, she's almost 50 years old!! Who's to say that
this ain't the OG throt cable?!? the "tube" part that runs through the
tunnel looks OK, no jagged edges at all. I think just lots of use..... I do
like to rev her up when I'm pulling in the gas station/grocery store/home
depot/restaraunt/everywhere, b/c everyone is eyeballing her and ooing and
ahhing about WTF is that?!?! LOL
I don't need it fixed anytime soon, but would like to have her runinng
(properlly, not gas via had cable!!!) sometime soon... so I can ooh and ahh
the townsfolks!!

Man, those vids are AWeSuME you guys!! Makes me sad I cannot come to these
T3 fests! Chester VA to Upstate NY is about 9 hours (450 miles) or so. I
really wouldn't want to put "Goldie" through that. She's my "go getter"
car, that's usually all. I've been to Bug Out in northern VA, about 4 hour
round trip, but that's as far as she's been. :)

Not to mention the fact that in march 14 I had back surgery, a fusion b/n
L5 and S1, said surgery did not "fix" me either. :(

maybe a T3 "fest" will be nearer to me one day and I'll come.....
'til then, ride on!!!!

thanks for the help!