[T3] T-3 Distributor

rheorojo@F rheorojo at frontier.com
Tue Mar 11 10:04:58 PDT 2014

Will circle the spot but it is pretty obvious. (I saw it arcing so it's easy for me) Looks like the end has a hairline crack.
We routinely drove the car and got 27-28 regularly and up to 30-31 0n the freeway, as you suggest at 55-60 mph.
Just checked the injectors again. Yellow,with the female plug having all square corners. The male plugs have 2 rounded corners and 2 square. Black boots 1-3, grey boots 2-4.
I purchased and installed your fuel hose kit which eliminated the fuel smell when we made a left turn.
I recently purchased a new ( used ) thermostat and installed it. I then checked it to verify it was working which it is.I don't believe there are parts missing there but I could be wrong. Last time I was in there I believe everything was there.
 I'll use it to run to the P O to mail out the distributor and see what it feels like.
I'll dig out the other injectors and come up with a test to check them out. I think I'll put them in some #2 diesel for a while first.
Tim