[T3] T-3 Distributor

rheorojo@F rheorojo at frontier.com
Tue Mar 11 22:43:28 PDT 2014

Sent the distributor off today.Should be at Jim's by friday. The car ran well once it warmed up. 5 minutes or so of driving. Was a little sluggish when cold, but I presume that is minor and will require closer scrutiny of the sensors. I expect the bleeding off of voltage from the capacitor had a greater affect than I realize. Poor spark or even no spark?? It also got worse after 15 20 miles constant driving, and would really struggle after 50-75 miles. That will be the next test, to see if that symptom is cured. I will burn more gas in the coming weeks. Especially as the weather continues to improve.
Tim