[T3] Notchback rear seatbelts...again

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 08:10:45 PDT 2014

The outer belt mounted on the C pillar to the inner screws you show near the
frame tunnel, just a shoulder belt, no lap belt... rather suicidal.

You can add a reinforcement to the wheel well lip and mount lap belts just
like they do on the later cars to the center mounts.  The recessed bolt is
for mounting the body, not a belt.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com