[T3] Invasion Dinner Update!

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 10:52:07 PDT 2014

Hello All. Here is an update on our Invasion dinner plans for Saturday night
at our Invasion site:

We are having our dinner catered by a very good New York restaurant  -
"Dinosaur Bar-B-Que"

 <https://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/locations/rochester/>
https://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/locations/rochester/

They have amazing food, as you will find out. Here's our menu:

Memphis Style Pulled Pork (with rolls) - hot

BBQ Bone-In Chicken Quarters - hot

BBQ Beans - hot

Salt Potatoes with Cajun Garlic Butter - hot

Macaroni Salad - cold

Cornbread

They will deliver and setup at our site, along with disposable plates,
utensils, napkins, serving utensils, and extra BBQ sauces.

All you have to bring is your beverage of choice!

This will cost $18.50 per adult, which includes all admin. fees, taxes, and
tips (for the setup/delivery people).

They always supply more food than each person can eat, so if you are
bringing children; let me know and we will work something out.

Please send me an email at  <mailto:rdavid at rochester.com>
rdavid at rochester.com to let me know how many of you will be staying for our
dinner.

I only need a person count for now, and I will ask for the your pre-payment
in the month of May.

Thank you!

Dave Pallo