[T3] Output transistors on FI board

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Mar 18 17:31:49 PDT 2014

I had the FI transistor go bad on me, but I haven't repaired the old brain
yet, Or maybe I did.... geeze!  Now I cant remember! I cant get at the old
now to check my memory either,  hope I can remember to in the spring...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Spring has already started here. Although it's been cool the last few days.
The butter cups and a few other flowers and blooming trees have been bloomed
the past couple of weeks. Soon I will be worried about pollen and tree sap
getting on Clementine's new paint.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle