[T3] Output transistors on FI board

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 18 17:45:40 PDT 2014

I hate to say it, but this will be the coldest spring in history for much of
the upper Midwest and east, at least thru April.  There is BRUTAL chill
coming for the end of the month and several more snowstorms in line for even
the southland..,,  unreal stuff!

It will warm up in time for the invasion, but I wouldn't want to get any
closer to the great lakes if I wanted heat, in fact....

Well, I better shut up here, Im going to SEE some of those great lakes folks
Come June!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com