[T3] Output transistors on FI board

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 09:57:51 PDT 2014

In a message dated 3/18/2014 8:45:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I hate to say it, but this will be the coldest spring in history  for much
of
the upper Midwest and east, at least thru April.  There is  BRUTAL chill
coming for the end of the month and several more snowstorms in  line for
even
the southland..,,  unreal stuff!

Yup, just 3 more inches of snow to set a new record in snowfall for  a
winter season dating back to the 1880's. :O

I'm ready for it to end, so I can get the T-3s out of the  backyard.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction