[T3] Frozen Drivers Seat Slide

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Mar 23 19:09:45 PDT 2014

Guess is that those two holes are for lubrication...to oil that slide once
in a while. So...bingo...that must be where to flood the area with CRC, WD
40, or Liquid Wrench or something to loosen things up.  It's impossible to
apply any of those things from underneath.   On target here?
I wonder if that topic is in the manual.

We have been using PB blaster at the tech school for the last few years in
place of WD 40 as far as loosing up nuts bolts and things like this.  It
seems to work a little better but the down side is it has a stronger smell
so not a good thing in an interior of a car.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)