[T3] Next Fix

rheorojo at F rheorojo at F
Sat Mar 22 09:09:46 PDT 2014

73 Fi auto.
After chasing a stumbling problem on initial acceleration, and at times while cursing, by blaming the distributor, TPS, AAR, engine rebuild, injectors, and charging, I started tracing and checking wires and checking voltages and resistances.   I feel like an eejit but a happy one. The cold start (injector) plug and the #2 air temp. sensor plugs were swapped. Yahoooo the acceleration is smooth and so far no random stumbling. Now I can go back to things that are annoying but not preventing us from driving it, and some cosmetics.
Tim