[T3] T-3 Distributor

Chad brakeman22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:11:27 PDT 2014

For your injectors, I recommend witchhunter performance. I'm on my phone,
but this should be the link http://www.witchhunter.com. You simply print
off an order firm, full it out and ship off your injectors. I think it was
about $20 per injector and they flow test them, clean them, replace seals
and give you the results.

Chad