[T3] Frozen Drivers Seat Slide

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 21:56:03 PDT 2014

I sprayed silicon lubrication spray into the middle and along the edges of
the rails, which, after quite a bit of convincing, loosened up my seats.
 They are still difficult to move, so I usually end up leaving them where
they've been.  Just keep at them, as they'll move with time and effort.

Jaz
"Scone" 67 Squareback