[T3] Tire Sizes

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 4 09:23:11 PDT 2014

There are few options for GOOD tires, but several for crap tires.

Crap Tires:
NEXEN, the wal-mart brand
NanKang, available anywhere

Good tires:
Kuhmo, but only container order tires available ONLY
At Discount tire stores (NOT internet or shippable)

Federal, these may be going obsolete too.
Vledrestein (or some similar spelling) but these are expensive.

If you go from stock 4.5 to 5.5" rims your choices get a lot better.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"