[T3] Tire Sizes

Don Robertson donrob at yachtsales.com
Sun May 4 09:40:22 PDT 2014

Tire Rack has some for $68.00.  Does anyone know who actually makes
these tires and if they are any good?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Classic&tireModel=All+Season&partnum=68TR5CAS&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoYear=1966&autoModel=Beetle&autoModClar=

At 12:23 PM 5/4/2014, Keith Park wrote:
>There are few options for GOOD tires, but several for crap tires.
>
>Crap Tires:
>NEXEN, the wal-mart brand
>NanKang, available anywhere
>
>Good tires:
>Kuhmo, but only container order tires available ONLY
>At Discount tire stores (NOT internet or shippable)
>
>Federal, these may be going obsolete too.
>Vledrestein (or some similar spelling) but these are expensive.
>
>If you go from stock 4.5 to 5.5" rims your choices get a lot better.
>
>Keith
>

>Top Notch Restorations
>topnotch at nycap.rr.com
>http://www.a383ina68.addr.com/radiorest/main.htm
>71 Squareback "Hothe"
>65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
>65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
>87 golf "Winterat"
>93 RX7 "Redstur"

Don Robertson - (905) 566-0000
3641 Wolfedale Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 1V8
Skype: marinemarketplace
Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to
live at the expense of everybody else.
- Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)

Webmaster:
peoplepost.net - marinesurveyor.com - yachtsales.com
Click Here http://www.marinesurveyor.com/websites.html for a list of
over 100 Marine Surveyor Clients.

Listmaster
http://www.marinesurveyor.com/boatpokers/ - Boatpokers - A private
email forum for SAMS members
http://www.surveyorexchange.com/ - The Marine Exchange - The Marine
Technical Email Forum
For Professionals Employed in Marine Industries.