[T3] Dual Carb Shift Vacuum

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed May 7 07:45:53 PDT 2014

In a message dated 5/7/2014 10:37:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
craigslistcsprings at gmail.com writes:

I do know where another set of IDF/DRLA shorty manifolds are. I  could get
those, drill and tap all four barrels and do it in such a way  that I could
combine the 2 ports on either side before they connect to the  balance tube.
You are suggesting a rather large OD hose used as the balance  tube?

I've seen the later balance tube set up, and the fitting on the  manifold
looks like an "F" shaped tube set up. It starts out as 5/16ths, then  opens
up to 7/16ths (or their metric equivalents). This might get you what  you're
looking for. Keep in mind that the FI had it's pickup point in the rear  of
the IAD, and it pulled air from all 4 cylinders.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction