[T3] Stick Shift Issues

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Thu May 22 07:41:13 PDT 2014

unfortunately, I got my payment returned on the plate, with the seller
unable to locate the part...
found the coupler squareheaded screw in a pull a part yard for 2 dollars.
Wired it up last night!  The H pattern is better than ever.  But now I
believe I am missing other bolts holding the engine together? Pictures here
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7210657#7210657

And maybe more leaks :/