[T3] Stick Shift Issues

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon May 12 03:46:38 PDT 2014

In a message dated 5/11/2014 8:57:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jazfloyd at gmail.com writes:

The second one was near the middle-rear.
Is that the one I'm  supposed to take off?  There was a bolt or something in
the  middle.  I'm not sure.  I'll be able to go back tomorrow and look at
it
again.  I was afraid that I would mess up something and didn't  take
anything off except the car off of the jack stands.
Should have  taken pictures, but I didn't think too.
It's the one at the middle-rear  underneath, right? I'll actually take it
off tomorrow and try to get this  to work. As my only car, it doesn't help
when I can't use it.

It'll be further back IF it's still there. Like Dave Hall said, it should
be held in place by 3 phillips screws. It's not a square plate either, but
rather rounded in front, and looks kind of like a weird "T" or "P" shape.
The cover has to come off (if it's there) to access the coupler. You're
mainly  looking to see if the screws are tight and in place.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction