[T3] heater thermostats

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 12:43:09 PDT 2014

I *Think* I get more flow with the obstruction of the thermostats not in the
airflow anymore, I seem to have a good defrost flow with them out of there.
If I could devise a way to measure flow at a particular outlet and engine
speed I could do a comparison perhaps...

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om
71 Squareback  "Hothe"