[T3] 72 Square Fuel injected (not cranked in 25+ years)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 13:34:26 PST 2014

In addition, you want to dump the oil and clean out the strainer, flush out
the fuel tank and replace the bypass hose and strainer filter if bad. pull
the plug off the trigger contacts and crank the engine till the oil cooler
fills and you have oil pressure, some suggest doing this with the spark
plugs out.  Then plug in the trigger points and disconnect the points from
the ignition coil and crank till you have fuel pressure, and make sure all
the injectors are not leaking before you try and start the car, some of the
injectors are likely to leak.

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om