[T3] 72 Square Fuel injected (not cranked in 25+ years)

Shane Hughes navyfj1fury at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:05:29 PST 2014

I figure that is about what mine will do if I ever get her lit off! Got a
long way to go even to get to that point. The FI's are surely a different
animal than a 34PICT! The Square has sat outside all this time, so I would
be lucky if that was the only problem I had. Looking forward to learning
about this system, though. Dennis, turns out I am not too far from you over
here in Hanceville.