[T3] 72 Square Fuel injected (not cranked in 25+ years)

Shane Hughes navyfj1fury at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:44:55 PST 2014

Dennis, I will certainly take you up on that when I get a little further
into this project. And I agree there is no good way between our two points!
278 is a good road, but seems way longer than it is. Once you got your FI
system up and running, have you had good luck with it?

Shane Hughes
72 Square "Sleepy Jean"