[T3] Oil Pressure Sensors...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 05:37:52 PST 2014

In a message dated 11/15/2014 1:39:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

I don't  think there's any way to salvage leaky ones. New ones should
be available  at almost any FLAPS with a day or so wait, or from any
of the online VW  vendors. Ours are the same as those for Beetles. I
have them, too, but you  can probably get a better deal locally with
no  shipping.

I believe these are still available thru VW, along with other  sources. The
key is to get them for an air cooled engine, as the water cooled  engines
use a higher pressure to turn on/off the light.

Bob 65  Notch with sunroof