[T3] Video up date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Nov 17 08:46:52 PST 2014

On 17 Nov 2014 at 8:06, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> Thought I would show a few things we have done to Clementine here lately.
>
> http://youtu.be/debR4WCrehw

I think my feelings about the black bumpers and headlight rings were exaxtly
the same as yours: They bothered me at first, but then grew on me rapidly.
The orange/black combination is quite stunning.

As for getting real Type 3 wheels, with the correct offset, I have them,
sandblasted and correctly painted.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Yea it will do for now. It beats the wore out chrome it had. Really took
away from everything else.  How long I will keep this look depend if I find
a good looking front bumper or just get a wild hair to spend the $$$$ to
re-chrome one of the front blades. May just decide to just keep it like
that. I may take you up on the wheels only issue I see is it can't be cheap
to have 3 or 4 wheels shipped from Wisconsin to Alabama.  I think I'll keep
this paint scheme even with the T-3 wheels. Almost looks like an EMPI GT
black or  Porsche fuchs wheels from a distance.  Maybe put beauty rings like
these on them
http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=C13-10-1069

Dennis

---