[T3] Video up date

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 17:47:36 PST 2014

There was a special edition Jeans Beetle, in signal orange with black
painted 'chrome' trim, and denim seat covers, with a side decal saying
'Jeans'. In the UK it was probably a 1300 carbed engine, and was priced
below the deluxe trim car.

Agreed, orange and black trim works well.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club