[T3] Video up date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Nov 19 20:02:30 PST 2014

There was a special edition Jeans Beetle, in signal orange with black
painted 'chrome' trim, and denim seat covers, with a side decal saying
'Jeans'. In the UK it was probably a 1300 carbed engine, and was priced
below the deluxe trim car.

Agreed, orange and black trim works well.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club

I seemed to remember reading about a beetle being sold in the UK with denim
seat covers but I guess that was never sold in the states or at least I
never seen them.  Did the 1300 in Europe have duel port heads. Always wonder
about that since we had the 1600DP here during that time.

Dennis

---