[T3] Snow?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 20:02:13 PST 2014

In a message dated 11/19/2014 7:44:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

Dave,  Gail, Keith,

Did any of you get some of this week's snow in NY state?  Looks like
some areas really got dumped on. We only got just short of a  light
2", so no problem here yet. More to come....

How about the  Detroit folks?

Hope you all got your yard work done and your Type 3s  put away.

Yesterday and this morning we had a dusting of maybe a 1/2 inch. This
afternoon, it warmed up, and we're working on 2 to 3 inches as I type. Not
really enough to shovel, but enough that the snow plow made 2 passes down the
road, and threw some more salt down. We already had some on the roads  before
the weekend. But they were throwing salt because of the temps, more than
precipitation on the roads. The construction project down the street from me
is  still going full speed though, as they're working against a deadline. I
think when we get some "real" snow here, they'll throttle that job  down.

The type 3s are put away for the winter, and I'm looking at ordering  up
some parts for my Notch (mainly seals and such). Got some rust removal to do
on it, and want the parts here for when I want to put it back together.  ;-)

Bob 65 Notch  with Sunroof