[T3] Snow?

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 13:31:56 PST 2014

[[[Did any of you get some of this week's snow in NY state?]]]

We received NOTHING here in Rochester!

That's the thing about lake effect generated snow - the winds pickup
moisture from over the great lakes and dump it (in the form of snow) over
land depending on wind direction. These winds have been proceeding easterly,
but south of us, so we have nothing dropped on us here. South of Buffalo and
into Pennsylvania received this lake effect snow you've seen on TV.

Jim - you have more snow than we have ;-)

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY