[T3] 69 Fastback Critique

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:45:40 PST 2014

Keith,

Thanks for the offer. As of right now,I have other obligations right now.
I'm still searching more than actually wanting to pick something up soon.

If I do get to that point, and It is still available,I might take you up on
that. I would definitely love a set of trained eyes on it before I got to
serious.

Adam