[T3] 69 Fastback Critique

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 30 16:53:37 PST 2014

Yea, newly rebuilt engines suddenly for sale usually have a REASON... and
are suspicious, especially in todays world of special break in oils and
procedures etc.

I dont think its going anywhere soon, besides... were heavily salted up here
right now, not a time to test drive anything or have to drive it out of
here.  Once the salt's on it, it never really comes off.

Had the Rim rust thru on the Golf this week, yep, salt between the wheel and
tire rotted right thru the rim, only took 25 years...  Nobody has a
13" A2 Silver smoothie lying around do they?

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om
71 Squareback  "Hothe"