[T3] distributor

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:18:22 PDT 2014

So, The Baroness is basically done.  Only thing holding it up is the
distributor.  Right now, I've got an 009 in there, which Lloyd put in when
we switched to carbs.  If I remember correctly, he could not fit the old
one with the vacuum can in the spot anymore.  Jason wants to put back a
vacuum advance dist,  Is this necessary?  Will it improve performance
enough to be worthwhile?  The B. is an automatic.

Lori

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."