[T3] Looking for some unobtanium

Matthew Pfeil pfeilmat at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 18 08:15:56 PST 2014

Hi everyone!

My name is Matt. I bought a Type 3 last year for my son and I to build up for his first car. However I am looking for some parts. Mainly the slides for the front seats. I was able to source some really nice stock front seats in beautiful shape last weekend for a steal, but no slides. Can one of you guys steer me in the right direction as to where these can be found or if there are some parts intergchangability between models?

A little info on myself, I have owned and repaired MG Midgets, a couple of VW busses,and several modern cars. I am an aircraft mechanic by trade.

I appreciate any and all help.

Matt P
72 Squareback
65 F100
07 FJ Cruiser

Sent from my high fallutin iPhone 6 plus. LOLZ!