[T3] Air Pressure Sensor

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Sat Nov 22 09:17:24 PST 2014

I finally got the correct air pressure sensor, ( actually I got 2 ) and found one has only the Bosch # 0 0280 100 116, while the other has both the Bosch and VW ( 311 906 051E ) #'s. Both hold a vacuum ( I have a spare ) and the one with both #'s was installed last night.I will test drive it today.

Is there a test for the circuitry in the unit? If so what is the procedure?

I have 2 "C" units I will move on. One holds vacuum, the other develops a vacuum but bleeds it down at 1" hg per second or close to that time.
If any interest let me know, or I will list on the samba.
Tim 73 FI auto