[T3] Looking for trailer

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sun Oct 5 06:46:39 PDT 2014

>From the blueprints that I have posted over in the archives on the Samba....

Squareback

Overall Length (including bumpers):  	4225mm  (13.8 ft)
Overall Width (not including mirrors):	1605mm  (5.3 ft)
Overall Height (not lowered):			1475mm  (4.8 ft)

This is for an early body style.  The late body style might be a little longer with the re-styled nose and the bigger bumpers.

I find it interesting that the overall dimensions are really not that different, yet the Type 3s have so much more room in them.

Good luck with the move.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com