[T3] Looking for trailer

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Oct 5 06:19:57 PDT 2014

Hello,
                The time has come for me to move a few of my VW. So that said I am nowhere near the two to move them and need some ideas of the length and width I will need to be looking at for purchasing a new or used trailer. I have a 74 bug on Castle Rock Colorado and a 72 Squareback in Lawton OK.

Bug is about this:
Length: 13.32 ft (4 m)
Width: 5.08 ft (1.6 m)
Height: 4.92 ft (1.5 m)

But its missing the front bumper and the rear apron and bumper.

What am I looking at for the 72 squareback it has the front and rear bumpers and is complete.

I will not be hulling these at the same time so don't need something to hold them both.

Thanks for the ideas.

Oh and I am bring them to Huntsville Alabama. Final will have a home here to bring them to. :)

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us