[T3] Road trip

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Oct 4 17:05:40 PDT 2014

My wife and I are off to Tucson, AZ for the next 3 weeks, leaving
tomorrow morning and arriving back in Madison on Oct 26. We'll be
driving, going directly there in about 3.5 days, staying there for
about 5 days, and then taking our time, visiting friends and seeing
the sights, on the way home. I expect to have email access most of
the time while we're gone, but my response time is still bound to
suffer. If you were expecting something from me, or hoping to send me
some Type 3 parts for rebuilding, thanks for your patience.

This has been a REALLY busy summer for us, so we've both been looking
forward to this vacation.

thanks,

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org